Lull....
I haven't had a whole lot of energy lately to do much of anything. Just about the time I feel like I've beaten the pregnancy sickness I am served up yet another round and feel just awful. I know that in the end I will forget all this misery and just hold my sweet family in my arms and cherish the changing times before they fleet away.
But, right now, I'm a little miserable.
Anyway, as I sit here continuing in all my thoughts of exactly where God will lead us in this ministry field I begin to feel a little uneasy. Questions like, "Where will we live? What will the financial situation be? How long will it take for Ryan to get through seminary? How will we survive?"
All these things are so secondary. So, why am I so concerned about them? As long as we are doing what God wants us to do why worry, right? So many times I have heard the sermons that teach that God will put your next stepping stone in front of you whenever you completely surrender the first thing He asked you to do. I am doing my best, but my flesh gets in the way so often.
Yes, Lord, I am willing...but, I need your help!!! I need Your comfort. I need your guidance. I need your peace. Thank you for giving our family the vision for what you want us to do. I can't wait to see what you have planned for us!!


Comments