so...in case you haven't heard....

I'm pregnant.  I'm about 5 weeks along and already feeling the nausea and fatigue.  I am totally ready to have another one and I'm so excited but I'm feeling bad already and thinking it's only gonna get worse so I probably won't be posting as much as normal...lol.  Please pray for me.  The last time I was pregnant the sickness lasted almost 6 months.  It was miserable, but well worth it, of course!!  

Later....


Comments

Jessica said…
I heard!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for ya'll!!!
Jo said…
Congratulations! That is awesome. Will be praying that the nausea will pass quickly. The fatigue will last for several more years!! HA HA
Michael Paine said…
Congratulations! Ginger snaps and ginger ale!
melanie said…
I am so excited for y'all, Jennifer!! Congratulations!!
Micah said…
OMGoodness! Congratulations! I hadn't heard!!! Great great news!
You have my empathy on this icky part. I was sooooooooo sick with my boys. Cade may need to have a few play days with Landon while you get through this rough part.
I'll be in touch.
Mom2Mcube said…
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I was sick the entire time I was pregnant with Miller. Fortunately, with the girls it magically disappeared after week 12. I hope you get to feeling better.
MamaJ said…
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Becky said…
Congratulation, you two!
The Kyler said…
You know I am excited for y'all!!!! I pray that this will be an easy pregnancy for you and all the fears that you have will go away and also the nausea. Enjoy every day that you are pregnant!!!! Love You!
Jessica said…
Last night I was talking to Cade and I said, "So, I heard that ya'll are going to get a baby!"

He said(very seriously, by the way), "Yes.)

I said, "That is so exciting!! What do you think about it?"

He eyed me even more suspiciously and said very firmly, "Because I WANT it!"


I couldn't stop laughing! I don't know why he didn't like me asking him about it, but he made it abundantly clear that he really wants this baby! So cute!! :)

Popular Posts