this and that...
I don't have much to post. I have been busy getting MDO end-of-year stuff ready and haven't had time to do much. I think that I allow myself to get so overwhelmed with everything that is happening RIGHT NOW that I forget to take off my blinders to see what's going on "next door" or "across the street". Anyone else like this? Hope it's not just me...lol.
We are not doing anything significant this weekend (Memorial Weekend) but we are going to Ft Worth next weekend to see Tim and Sarah. I can't wait. I've really been looking forward to a weekend away for so long. We deserve it!!! I think I've mentioned it before, but we haven't had a vacation in like 8 years....you know, just for us....and it's time. I'm so tired of just doing the "everyday". I loooovvvveeee being a mom and I love my church and I wouldn't change anything that I've endured for anything in the world. I know I'm in the center of God's will and I'm at peace here, but it's still nice to get away every now and then....lol.
My squash are growing. I have like 10 little squash on my bushes (are they bushes?) and my broccoli is growing so big. No pics right now..lol...I haven't been able to get out there to get them, but I will get some soon. I picked off some squash blossoms to give to Lindsey. Hopefully she will post how she uses them to eat!! I can't wait to see if she really likes them...lol. She is probably the person who would eat them first...lol...so I gave her like 5 to eat on a salad or something. I can't wait to see what she does with them.
I am loving being outside the last few days. The weather has been so nice and our yard is looking good. It's super nice to have such a nice place to live.
Thank you, God, for providing a nice home with beautiful surroundings for us to enjoy!!


Comments