I made the call....

Well, I made the phone call I've been dreading for the past several months.  I finally took the leap into obedience and just did it....which, by the way, why has it taken me so long to be obedient?  Hmmm....note to self....check FAITH level....

Anyway, I made the call....no one answered....I left a message...ball no longer in my court....

....till the next day..lol.  Phone call returned....ball back in my court.....again, I got it God!  Promise.


Why is this so hard for me?  I mean, I want to heal the relationship, I want to know the truth, I want to know the "whys", I want to know the "hows", I want to know....EVERYTHING!!  

But the hardest thing for me to do is.....

...pick up the phone.



Comments

Ra Ra Bazaar said…
and when you do pick up that phone, you will not be alone. God will be right there with you as will the thoughts of all your blogging friends. Go on make that call!
Jo said…
Get it over with like ripping a band aid off!! It will feel so good to have it over with and I know you will feel awesome for having done what you felt lead to do. Go girl!

Popular Posts