God is up to something wonderful!!
"....don't worry about the storm, learn to dance in the rain....because some of the worst storms bring out the most beautiful rainbows."
I copied this quote from a friend's blog (Lori Sandifer-Edmonds). If you haven't already begun to read her story you should visit her blog. It is a beautiful and very touching journey through her experience with infertility, foster care, and now adoption. I know that infertility touches more people than I know and I also know I will never fully understand the emotions that go along with it all, but I do know this....sensitivity is the key along with prayer and encouragement. She is "dancing in the rain".
Anyway, what is God up to? Hmmm.....something!! I'm not sure what, but He is definitely up to something wonderful. Ryan just told me that yesterday, "Something is about to happen." I'm excited to see what it is. All this time I always thought that I was where God wanted me...and now I see that it was temporary. He is not done yet....and that's exciting.
Keep praying, Keep trusting, and Keep dancing!!!!


Comments
I also love what you said about how you thought you were where God wanted you, but now you see that it was just temporary. God has been in the process of teaching me the meaning and depth of that the past couple of years. I'm still trying to grasp it all. One thing I can say that I have learned, is that it is all temporary in a sense. God has been taking me down the path of learning to take things one day at a time. Trust Him with where He is leading. I promise that once He reveals things to you, you will see that He has been preparing you for it for a while, even if it seems like it's out of the blue. God is just amazing! He coordinates everything like a symphony and once the bigger picture is revealed it just astounding how awesome He is!
I'm so excited for you guys!! Love you!