just a few...





Ok, so I know you are all wondering about the pics from Tim's wedding. Here are a few that I thought were worthy of sharing with you. I didn't figure you would want to see all 222 pictures taken so I got these. The feet you see here are the feet of all the groomsmen and Cade. Yes, yes those are the legs of my very fashionable husband on the far right..lol...in case you couldn't tell.



This cute little girl's name is Grace. She and Cade did so good together. If you will notice..he is holding hands with her. Ok, ok, I know...she is much older than him...no worries..lol...Cade was getting on her nerves the whole time and I would imagine there is no future here...lol. Kara, Katie, Mack, Ray...he's still your friend...stop freaking out..lol.












Isn't it just like your own child to make a would-be great family picture look like you were MAKING him do something he didn't want to do? Poor baby...he was so tired of taking pictures I'm surprised we even got this one..lol. His face looks like, "seriously? one more? I DON'T WANT TO!!"












I love looking at pictures of the "men" in my life. Ryan and Cade you know...this is Tim. He is the one who wanted those shoes you saw earlier. LOL...he is seriously funny and a great man of God. He is attending Southwestern Seminary in following God's call to music ministry. He may be the next Chris Tomlin or Kristian Stanfield....lol...seriously!





This lovely woman is Tim's wife. She is probably the sweetest person you will ever meet...and, what a heart for the Lord. She is gonna go to college to finish up a certification in Sign Language Interpretation. I'm proud to call her my SIL.


















Now, this is probably a favorite of mine. A dad and his boys and a grandson. I have other pics like this that show how much alike they all look. I think it's cool how God can take one man and make his sons look just like him and yet so different.

Comments

Heather said…
What great pictures! Cade looked TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the comment on my Christmas post! I often wondered if Cade loved Kara as much as she loves him. Today when I dropped her off, we were late and Cade started yelling, "Kara's here!" He ran up to her and hugged her and took his thumb out of his mouth to kiss her! My heart melted. You better not let Kara see the picture of him walking down the isle because she already says she is going to marry Cade. She is a determined little thing so he better watch out!

Popular Posts