Christmas gift....
Just thought I would share this with you all. It came out so good that I couldn't help myself. A couple of weeks ago I found this kit at "Michael's Craft store" and thought what a great gift this would be for mine and Ryan's mom. A cast of mine and Cade's hand for my mother and a cast of Cade and Ryan's hand for his mom. Well, I only have gotten mine done and here it is.
It was incredibly worth the two minutes it took to keep Cade's hand down in the stuff before it hardened good enough to take it out for the cast. He did cry and he did tell me he wasn't gonna do another one...lol. We still have one to go...we'll see. I highly recommend this project for you and your children. We did this when Cade was 3 months old and his hand is in a tiny little fist...now I have his hand wrapped in mine and forever cast as my little boy.


Comments
"Daddy" may be out of luck though... lol Poor Cade. lol
You are going to do a great job being the Mothers Day Out Director!!!!! I am very excited for you and I know you are excited!!! I had a feeling that that was what your thing was :)