possible breech baby....
This is not gonna be a long post. I have been postponing this post because I just don't want to face the fact that this baby I'm carrying may POSSIBLY be a breech baby. I don't want a C-section and I just want to have a normal, regular birth....no induction, no epidural...just me and my body doing what God created it to do. I have an ultrasound today to find out if he is truly breech or if maybe he is just laying caddy-cornered....all I know for sure is his head is not engaged in the right position for me to "go into labor" on my own. Please pray for me.
Call me crazy, but I desire to do what God created me to do....labor and delivery on my own without help. Thanks in advance for your prayers and concerns.
I love my blogger friends!!!
Call me crazy, but I desire to do what God created me to do....labor and delivery on my own without help. Thanks in advance for your prayers and concerns.
I love my blogger friends!!!


Comments
I've had two breech babies and yes, both had to be c-sections. It won't be the end of the world. It'll be a whole new experience. Labor really isn't all that fun anyway. LOL But I know what you mean about wanting your body to do what God intended for it to do. I really hope that you get the birth experience you want. :) Let us know how the ultrasound went.