Perfect Baby, Perfect Position...
I had the ultrasound today and found that the baby is in perfect position...head DOWN and ready to go. I was so relieved when the u/s tech told me that "his pointy little head is right where it was supposed to be". LOL...she was so sweet.
Now, we wait. I have already asked my Dr. about whether or not they worry with induction and she said they don't usually rush to induce unless the baby is way overdue or just really big so I am most probably gonna be allowed to go into labor on my own. I only have about two weeks to go so I will be looking forward to a healthy delivery to a healthy little baby boy.
Continue to pray that God will show His divine direction to Ryan and me during this time of transition into ministry. It's still a scary road to travel, but I know that it's gonna be a huge blessing when He reveals what He is doing. Thanks for all the prayers so far!!
Now, we wait. I have already asked my Dr. about whether or not they worry with induction and she said they don't usually rush to induce unless the baby is way overdue or just really big so I am most probably gonna be allowed to go into labor on my own. I only have about two weeks to go so I will be looking forward to a healthy delivery to a healthy little baby boy.
Continue to pray that God will show His divine direction to Ryan and me during this time of transition into ministry. It's still a scary road to travel, but I know that it's gonna be a huge blessing when He reveals what He is doing. Thanks for all the prayers so far!!


Comments
I hope I will somehow know when you are having him. I don't guess you could stop to update your facebook? : )
Can't wait to see pictures and I am praying for a wonderful and smooth delivery.