God is evident....

Yes...He is. God is indeed evident.

He is working in ways that I never saw coming. He is moving and creating and changing and making things come to fruition that I am just so moved by watching Him work that I just cry every time I think about how He works.

Ryan and I are, as I've mentioned, working toward a possible move away to a new church and a new home. I have a new baby who, by the way, is the most precious thing I've ever laid eyes on (besides my oldest son). I had an easy labor and delivery and a healthy son. Ryan has started seminary and received a very good grade on his first paper, which was due the first week of our new addition being added to our family....like he needed extra stress added to his life, right? Our families are so supportive of all that is happening in our lives and I just couldn't ask for anything more.

Never would I have imagined being in this situation awaiting God's decision on whether we would get this church or not, but now that we are here, I could not imagine being outside of what He wants for our lives.....fear or no fear. I just can't wait to see where He leads.....

GOD IS EVIDENT!!! Do you see Him?

Comments

Michael Paine said…
I wish I could see Him as evidently as you do. I know He is there I just don't understand life. I am glad things are well for you. Congrats on your new baby boy!

Popular Posts