I GOT AN AWARD!!!!

kreative_blogger.jpg


An award!!

Melanie at
Pressing Forward gave me this award.  I've never done one of these before so if you cannot link to her site or link from the picture above (or can't see it..lol) leave me a comment and let me know...lol.  Hope it works!!

Here Are The Rules:

1. Link Back to the person who gave you the award.

2. List 7 Things you LOVE!

3. Link to 7 Blogs and let them know you have an Award Waiting for them on your blog!

Seven (random and silly) things I love ... not counting family and friends because y'all know I love them:

1. I love drinking coffee.  I REALLY do...lol.  I can drink coffee morning, noon, and night.  I love the smells, the flavors....you name it....I loooove it!!


2.  I love bananas and peanut butter...I know, I know most people gag at this, but it's probably my most favorite snack to eat EVER.

3.  I love looking at the pictures of outer space from the Hubble Telescope.  The images are breathtaking.  God is so incredible.

4.  I love to bead.  I make a lot of my own jewelry and some I have sold.  I haven't had as much time lately, but I hope to get back into it in the summertime.

5.  I love marine life.  I love watching dolphins, fishes, whales, sharks, etc.  I never miss Shark Week on Discovery channel each year.  God forbid I actually meet a shark one day, though...lol.

6.  I love Dancing with the Stars.  I never miss an episode.  I don't dance (neither would you want to see me dance...lol), but I love to watch the different styles of dancing that they portray.  

7.  I love LOST.  This is another show I rarely miss.  Lots of people are actually going back and watching the Season 1 DVDs....if you haven't watched it from the very beginning you seriously have to go all the way back and watch from season 1.  Considering that we are now into season 5 I feel I have too much time invested to stop watching now...lol.



Now I give this to 7 other people....hmmm.....

1.  Lori at Full of Faith
2.  Jo at Little Big Messy
3.  Becky at Practice Makes Peace
4.  Alison at Promised
5.  Michael at Our Story...we all have one...here is ours.
6.  Lindsey at Our Journey
7.  Jessica at Surrender



Thanks Melanie!!!!  

Comments

Alison said…
Jenn,
Thanks for the award :) You are such an awesome friend. And you have a gift for encouraging others. I treasure all the comments you have left on my blog, and I treasure our friendship. Sorry I have not been as good as you to leave comments and let you know how I am feeling, but you have inspired me to do better:) You are an amazing friend. I love you. Ali
The Kyler said…
Thanks for the award!!!!
I can't see the picture though
melanie said…
I loved your list! I like peanut butter and bananas too, although my husband and I disagree strongly about the proper way to make a pb & b sandwich. LOL
Becky said…
Thanks for the award, Jenn! And Peanut butter and bananas are AMAZING together!! (and Melanie, a thin layer of peanut butter must go on BOTH pieces of bread to keep the bananas from sliding around) So good to know that we folks with strange tastes aren't alone! =P

Popular Posts