Cade's musings...
So, tonight I asked Cade if he was ready to have mommy and daddy bring home a little brother or sister to live at our house. He said yes he was ready, he wants a sister, and "how is it gonna get here?" Whoa...ummm....Jesus will bring it here. He was satisfied with this answer for a bit. I could tell he was thinking it over for a bit and he came back to ask, "When is Jesus gonna get here to bring my sister?"
As he was continuing to ask the question of how the little sister was gonna get here and when she was coming he proceeded to tell me that his sister was gonna need a ladder to get down from heaven.....a long ladder...lol.
Yesterday we went to the driving range to hit some golf balls and try to prepare for the upcoming summer of golf (I am not very good at all so any practice I can get is worth it). Cade told me that boys don't have to use the clubs to hit the balls....they can just throw them. I guess he meant that girls are just too weak to get the ball to go further than a few feet so we need the clubs....lol.
Cade is becoming quite enthralled with playing "drums". He really is pretty good at keeping a beat....although I am already getting annoyed by all the banging of EVERYTHING. But, he was sitting in the living room tonight, playing the air drums on the floor, and he looked at Ryan and said, "I'm playing my music for Jesus."
I love listening to my sweet little boy. His mind is beginning to think about things that I never thought he would think about yet. It's a precious time for me. I try to document everything. His little heart is becoming hungry for Jesus and I love to hear him ask questions about God and Heaven and Jesus. It's awesome!!
****BTW....I posted my little award thingy at the top of the last post and I thought I linked it correctly but every time I open my blog I can't see the picture. Sorry...lol....I'm trying really hard to figure all this out.*****


Comments
BTW, love the sucker fish name.