Oh...How He loves us..
I just heard a song the other day at Imprint that I just fell in love with. It's by John Mark McMillan. At first, as I stood there listening, I thought, "wow...Adam did a good job writing this song. It's GREAT!!" Then, when we got home Ryan was like, "did you like that song? I'm gonna download it off I-tunes." I was like...OMG!! I loved it and couldn't believe that it was by someone else...lol.....Oh, well...(Just so you know, Adam Dean is a fantastic song-writer and will probably someday be famous...just my opinion...)
So as I listened to it I heard these words:
"He loves like a hurricane" "His affections are deep for me". Oh, man...it just really woke me up from the same old songs that we always sing. No offense...there are some spectacularly awesome worship songs out there and I love to sing them all. I love to sing...period. But, this one was just so different...so fresh. Anyway, it's just really good...it should be the one playing on my blog now...so if your sound is off go turn it on and listen to the words. You will fall in love with it too...
So as I listened to it I heard these words:
He is jealous for me. Loves like a hurricane and I am a tree
bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy.
When all of a sudden I am aware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory.
Then I realized just how beautiful you are and how great your affections are for me.
Oh, how He loves us, oh. Oh, how He loves us.
"He loves like a hurricane" "His affections are deep for me". Oh, man...it just really woke me up from the same old songs that we always sing. No offense...there are some spectacularly awesome worship songs out there and I love to sing them all. I love to sing...period. But, this one was just so different...so fresh. Anyway, it's just really good...it should be the one playing on my blog now...so if your sound is off go turn it on and listen to the words. You will fall in love with it too...


Comments