EVAC....
Well...I did it...I went ahead and evacuated..lol. I am sitting here at my in-law's house in Arkansas. Cade and I left today after MOPS (around 2 p.m.) and got here around 8:30 p.m. I don't want to be a worrier but seems as if I am after all..lol. Ryan and I talked about whether I should stay or leave and we just decided that it would be better for us to just go and if the storm passed us by we could just write it off as a grandparent visit..lol. Who knows...
Anyway, so we had our first MOPS meeting today. I have seriously been looking forward to this for months. It was sooo nice to be together with my ladies and do stuff. We made our name tags out of shrinky dinks. If you have never done this childhood craft I seriously suggest you try it. Major coolness...says the 30 year old mom..lol...I'm so dorky. Anyway, they turned out way cute. I think MOPS is gonna be really good this year. Lots of new faces and lots of new stuff to do.
So, anyway...I will update more as I find stuff out I guess. Hopefully Ike will miss Mid-County the same as Gustav, but as I have said before...I don't wish a disaster on anyone...PRAY!
Anyway, so we had our first MOPS meeting today. I have seriously been looking forward to this for months. It was sooo nice to be together with my ladies and do stuff. We made our name tags out of shrinky dinks. If you have never done this childhood craft I seriously suggest you try it. Major coolness...says the 30 year old mom..lol...I'm so dorky. Anyway, they turned out way cute. I think MOPS is gonna be really good this year. Lots of new faces and lots of new stuff to do.
So, anyway...I will update more as I find stuff out I guess. Hopefully Ike will miss Mid-County the same as Gustav, but as I have said before...I don't wish a disaster on anyone...PRAY!


Comments