wasting time...

I now have a xanga (pronounced zanga), myspace, AND a blog. Each one of these things has captured my attention so much that I have obsessed myself to check up on them each day. How much of this do I really need? I mean, really? LOL....it's like as if I don't already have enough on my plate with all that I do outside of my home and then add in all the stuff I have to do inside my home...maybe I should add just one more thing..lol. I now realize how people can waste so much time on the computer!! I have heard it said in the past, but never really got it till recently. Ryan has recently gotten himself onto Facebook. He is receiving friend requests from people that already have myspace to be friends on facebook. It's like no one is ever satisfied...we have to keep moving on up to the newest fad..lol. That's how I got involved in xanga. When I began working with the youth they all did that and then they all went to myspace and now they are all going to facebook. I mean, they are all blogs...just each one is different...lol. I don't know. I know I can't handle one more. Ryan has friends on Facebook that are all like, "tell jenn to get on facebook". What am I gonna do with that? Just one more thing to sit in front of the computer and watse even more time..lol.

I did do some productive stuff today..lol. I have been working on getting Cade's room up to "big boy" status. I have kept all the tigger and pooh stuff in there till recently. He now has a big bed, sheets, lamp, night light, curtains, snap together floor mat, and wall decals to make his room very cute and very much "big boy". My next task.....the bathroom. The people who lived here before us didn't have such great taste. They kind of moved in and left a lot that the people before them had put up. I have plans in the works and ideas that I hope to put into tangible effect. I will post pics as soon as I can remember to put the pictures from my camera onto my computer. Just one more thing that will take time..lol

Comments

Heather said…
I know, I too have all of those accounts...what are we thinking?!

I love the new look! Where'd you get the template? Did you have to redo all the sidebar stuff? That is what is keeping me from updating. :/
Michael Paine said…
I agree...my computer is my vice for not getting as much house work done. If you don't want to waste serious time don't even check into forums LOL they are so interesting they will consume all your free time and not so free time :) I am feeling you on this one.
Jessica said…
Thanks so much for telling me about he blog background thing. They had some really cute ones1 I found one that fit.
Heather said…
Looks like you started something, Jenn! It looks like we have all joined "the cutest blog on the block" bandwagon! :) :) :)

Popular Posts