Big Thanks....

To all my mommies who commented on my last post:

I don't know what I would do without being able to vent on my blog. I know that throughout my pregnancy I didn't post as much, but now I feel like I can.

I want to send out a HUGE Thank you to everyone who commented on my previous post. I am so grateful that there are those of you who read blogs and are good friends to let me know that I'm feeling NORMAL. I think that when I got home from the hospital I was so concentrated on seeing the signs of postpartum depression that I confused it with Baby blues. I DID get Baby blues. I was weepy, sad, and trying too hard to concentrate on what I didn't have with Cade anymore. I play a CD in Ayden's room when I put him to bed and it's the same CD I played for Cade for almost a year to put him to bed. He would lay in my arms to nurse and then I would rock him and put him to bed. My mind kept wandering and concentrating on the fact that I would never have that with him ever again. He is four now and I just became so sad that he is older and no longer my "baby". I wasn't concentrating on Ayden...lol...and the fact that he is a baby and I have this one more time. Everything I had with Cade I have again with Ayden....the closeness, the intimacy, the mommy-time with a newborn....it's all worth it.

I am sleep deprived and frustrated with that. I'm tired...lol...but, I expected it to be hard. I am thankful that I have people to talk to and to encourage me and to let me know that it does change.

Again, THANKS!!! I love you all and don't know where I would be without any of you.

Comments

Jo said…
Your welcome!! : ) That is so great we can lean on each other and help each other out! : )

Popular Posts