my first day...

So today was my first day of director for MDO HBC. It was C R A Z Y ! ! ! LOL...seriously it was fun, but very crazy. I guess I am just not used to working anymore and it seemed like I couldn't keep up. I felt like I got nothing done. I did, but it felt like I didn't. There is a lot of organizing that I have to do and since I'm OCD about it all I feel like I don't know where to start. Everyone has their own style of what they think should be done and how they run stuff. I am a super organized and very neat and tidy person. I like things in a place and everything has a place. Seriously, I think I may be overboard, but it makes me feel better when I can find stuff..lol. I felt like I was digging through someone else's home today just trying to find a pen or a pencil or some sticky notes..lol. I just have some adjusting to do, I guess.

This is a somewhat easy job, but with a huge possibility to be very technical and very time consuming. I want to put my best foot forward and help the program to grow...not because I did it or because of what I put into place, but because God is moving and I'm trying to keep up with Him. He will bring the increase for our MDO and I need to be able to keep up with His movement. It's exciting to think of how He will grow this ministry...it's already happening with three enrolled just today...MY FIRST DAY!! God is totally moving and preparing a way for us to get ready for bigger things. I'm soooo excited.

There are many more things to learn and much more to do, but I am confident in my God and I know He will not give me more than I can handle with His help. Pray for me and pray for our program that it will grow and prosper and be more than what we imagined it ever could be. In that God will be glorified!!

Comments

Popular Posts