ramblings...

I have been trying to get back in my groove since returning from my "hurrication" as Lindsey calls it...lol (by the way I love that term...thanks for the new word Lindsey!!). If you've read my previous post you probably have realized that my life is topsy-tervy right now. Tonight is the first night that I actually FELT like picking up my mess. If you know much about me you know that I do not live in a messy home. Yes, yes I am one of THOSE women..lol. I do the dishes even though no one is around to see them pile up in the sink. I keep my laundry up to date even though we have plenty of clothes to keep us clothed until kingdom come..lol. I pick up the living room every night before I put Cade to bed so the next morning we can just pull them out again..lol...what a catch 22 right? Anyway, yes, I am one of THOSE. But, here lately I have felt like doing N O T H I N G ! ! ! ! It's really unusual for me to feel this way and I thought that maybe I might be pregnant...don't get excited...lol...I'm not. So, then, I thought maybe I was sick or something was just wrong with me. Although I have had a bad headache for the past two days there is nothing else wrong with me...besides the fact that I am just lazy..lol. Anyway, I did pick up my house tonight. Feels good to know that I will go to bed and wake up in the morning to a neat and tidy home.

On another note...I've decided to finally paint my guest bathroom. When we looked at this house one of the reasons I loved it so much was because it had a pedestal sink and claw footed tub. I loved this feature (even though it is "antique"..but, I loved it anyway and have always wanted something like it). So, anyway, the people put like this pink striped wall paper in there and I just couldn't stand to look at it anymore..lol. I began kiltz-ing the wall paper and, of course, it takes about a gazillion coats of that stuff before you can ever paint over it. So, I was painting the other night and went outside to pour the paint and cut my foot kinda bad. I don't do well with pain on or near my feet. Anywhere else is ok, but not my feet. I like to wear pretty shoes and I don't look kindly on hurt feet that keep me out of my pretty shoes...lol. Ryan wasn't home and I was like what do I do? After I called him to tell him I cut my foot and he needed to feel sorry for me it stopped bleeding..lol. Oh, well, so much for the sympathy, right? It wasn't all that bad. Just sore...anything on the bottom of your foot just irritates and gets sore from walking on it. So, whatever, my foot hurts..lol.

Cade is doing much better with his potty training. I would say that he is fully trained (except for nighttime). Yay!!! It's actually not been all that hard. I really thought it would be worse, but really he has done really, really, really good. He did it before he turned three!! What an accomplishment. Those of you out there who are beginning the training here is my advice...ready? Just be patient. It will come. It's frustrating, but it will come. I promise. Those of you who have already past this milestone in your child's life, I join your ranks..lol. Thanks for your encoragement.

I guess that's about all I can ramble about for now. In later posts I will begin to be brave enough to post about what God has been teaching me. It's a whole mess of stuff and I can't get my thoughts in order enough to begin posting some of it. I will...soon...

Comments

Popular Posts