He left today...
Ryan left for Malaysia today. He flew out of Houston this morning and headed to New York where he will meet with the other people from around the country that are also going on this trip. He will spend the night there and fly out tomorrow morning on a 16 hour flight to Hong Kong then another 4 hours to Malaysia. I (and I hope you too!!) am praying for safety on the flight as well as safety in the countries he is visiting. What an incredible opportunity to reach people on the other side of the world for Jesus!!!! We never thought we would be "going into all the world...preaching the gospel...to the uttermost parts of the world". It never occurred to me that this would be a chance for us at all. All those camps that we sat at as teenagers and youth adult leaders listening to the pastors talking about going on mission to different parts of the world...now here we are doing it....lol. God works things out so cool (I know that's grammatically wrong..lol...but, it's so true).
Anyway, I will spend this Monday through Wednesday with my SIL. Thursday through Sunday with my mother. Next Monday through Thursday with my in-laws. Then Thursday night Ryan will be home. I should be pretty busy until he comes home. I will be missing him until he returns but I rest in the knowledge that God is protecting him and leading his heart into situations where he can share Jesus with whomever he comes into contact with. I'm so excited to hear the stories of the people he meets when he gets home!!
Anyway, I will spend this Monday through Wednesday with my SIL. Thursday through Sunday with my mother. Next Monday through Thursday with my in-laws. Then Thursday night Ryan will be home. I should be pretty busy until he comes home. I will be missing him until he returns but I rest in the knowledge that God is protecting him and leading his heart into situations where he can share Jesus with whomever he comes into contact with. I'm so excited to hear the stories of the people he meets when he gets home!!


Comments