just an update...

No new developments.  I don't feel well. I don't feel like doing ANYTHING except laying on the couch.  I don't feel like cleaning.  I don't feel like doing laundry.  I don't feel like cooking.  I don't feel like going outside.  Wow...when I write it all down it sounds really bad...lol.

At this point I need encouragement.  I know this point will pass.  I know it will get better.  It just seems that it's taking forever.  

I'm hungry every hour and don't want to eat cause everything makes me nauseated.  I munch on crackers and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth...so sick of crackers.  

Anyway, enough of my bellyaching.  I will post more later on when I begin to feel a little better and have higher spirits.

Comments

Jo said…
So sorry you aren't feeling well. I don't have tons of morning sickness advice. I didn't suffer terribly from it. If I felt sick I would just eat. Not awesome advice I know. Just think about that little baby growing inside and enjoy as much time off your feet as you can. Keep us updated!
Becky said…
Praying for you, lady. Lazy days by choice are great; lazy days because your body just won't cooperate and get moving are miserable. Hope you'll find yourself on the upswing soon.

btw - left a comment to your comment on my blog...
Love you!
Micah said…
I'm praying the Lord sends something delightfully distracting as you work through this first trimester.
Jessica said…
I'm SO SO sorry that you are feeling so crummy! This may not help, but try to focus on the awesome miracle that is growing inside of you and the joy you will experience when he/she is finally in your arms. I know it FEELS like it is forever away until your baby get here, been in the grand scheme it's not so long. That may not help at all while you are feeling so yuck.

If you ever need me to come get Cade for awhile I would be more than happy to. Even though he doesn't like me all that much(lol), I would be more than happy to take him off you hands for awhile so that you can get some rest. LOVE YOU and I hope that you get to feeling better very soon!

Popular Posts