Relationships restored...

Well, now we are home from camp and all those things that God said to me there are having to come to fruition here. I talked before about bitterness...I realized that it's one thing to ask God to remove it and forgive me for holding on to it, but it can't stop there. Broken relationships have to be restored and things have to be said....appologies have to be made. I seized my opportunity Sunday. RELATIONSHIPS RESTORED!!! I am a better person for it. My heart is healing and I am beginning to see why I had to make appologies and restore broken relationships. Hmmm...why didn't I listen before?

God is soooo good. I have been missing MOPS so much. I have been telling my ladies that I have missed it so and they in turn have said how much they have missed it too. We met today for a short meeting and I realized just how much I missed it...lol. I think I isolated myself from everyone..thinking that they couldn't possibly be dealing with the same loneliness and boredom that I deal with day to day. I must just be a terrible mom staying inside and getting cabin fever ever single day. God showed me how much I need to depend on my friends outside of just being in church. We are women dealing with the same issues day in and day out. How can we not lean on each other? How can we not talk to each other? How can we not be here for each other? That is what we have been called for...not just as women, but as Christians. We are to carry each other's burdens. We are to pick each other up off the ground and dust each other off and hold each other up as we continue to walk through the valleys or roll down the mountains...together!! I love my friends...I love you...

Comments

Michael Paine said…
I love you to...you are wonderful! i enjoyed yesterday also...i am looking forward to this year. i am so in love with hillcrest, building campaign and all!

Popular Posts