quirky--ness..lol

So 6 uninteresting quirky facts about myself are......

1. I love cats. I have collected them for as long as I can remember. Not sure if it's their fur or their face but I love them...lol

2. I am a neat freak. I go through the house each day putting pillows back on the couch that Cade keeps knocking off because they are in his way..lol. I like things in their place and sometimes it's just not practical with a two-year-old. This gets on Ryan's nerves.

3. I'm so not good with computers..lol. Once I get started on certain things I can pretty much do just those things. I am not an internet surfer because it scares me a little..lol...too much stuff out there.

4. I can repeat pretty much every line in all of the "FRIENDS" episodes. I have all 10 seasons and watch them over and over and over again without getting tired of any of them.

5. With our next child I don't want to use any drugs. I know that sounds a little brave and maybe a little crazy, but my epidural didn't work well with Cade and labor can't be much worse than what I experienced with him. I would rather have nothing than to have something and it not meet my expectations...lol...hmmmm

6. I would love to travel more...not just travel but to just get into the car and go...no particular destination...just random going. I would love that...


I know that I'm supposed to send this out to people but I don't know anyone else that has a blog that heather didn't already send this to....so hopefully we all posted somthing...maybe you will get a laugh out of mine.

Comments

Heather said…
Thanks for the compliment on Emmalyn's picture! :) No, that is not me behind her...that is just her leg, I think. We went to Sears for a special sitting today, it was awesome! I was planning on sharing the rest of them in a blog post tonight or tomorrow! :)
MamaJ said…
How quirky you are!
Go for it, girl!! I love having natural childbirth! Get a book about the Bradley Method for the next baby, that's the one we use. The recovery is so much faster and easier. See you!

Popular Posts