14 years ago today....
I married my best-est friend in the whole wide world. We were 20 years old and skinny and so naive. We were in love and willing to be poor and live together...lol. Boy, we've come a long way in our lives. We have bought 5 cars together (2 of them brand new) and paid off 2 completely, we have bought 3 houses together (and sold 2 together), we have had 2 children, and moved once. We went to school together, studied together, prayed together, laughed together, cried together, travelled together, and, at times, been all alone together. God has been truly gracious to us. I can't imagine weathering life's storms with anyone but him. He guards me, comforts me, encourages me, and challenges me.
So, here's to my partner....I love you more than I can ever tell you with words. You are my support and my leader. Thank you for putting up with me and loving me so much. Thank you for challenging me and taking care of me.
I love you. Happy Anniversary!!
So, here's to my partner....I love you more than I can ever tell you with words. You are my support and my leader. Thank you for putting up with me and loving me so much. Thank you for challenging me and taking care of me.
I love you. Happy Anniversary!!


Comments
Miss and love you!