Just some random-ness...

Look at my sweet boys.  I know there will be days that they don't get along (oh, who am I kidding?  Sometimes, they don't get along now), but I know that they love each other.  Cade was going off to school one morning and was telling everyone goodbye and giving out kisses when he turned back to Ayden to give him a hug and a kiss and say, "I love you, Bubba."  I was a little overcome with emotion but waited till he left for school to cry a little.  I love my boys and I feel so blessed to have them both in my life.


 There is no story that goes with this picture.  I think I actually hit this dragonfly with my car.  When I got home from picking Cade up from school one day he was stuck to the grill on the front of my suburban.  I'm surprised he didn't die.  I tried taking him outside to set him free and he didn't fly off so I decided to take some pictures of him.  He wasn't the most beautiful or the most colorful, but I thought this would probably be the only time I would get some good pics of a dragonfly so I took advantage of the opportunity.  He sat still for a long time while at his photoshoot and posed quite well.  Thank you, Lord, for giving us fragile life on this earth that is beautiful.  Don't we often take advantage of our own lives that are also very fragile?  I know I do.

Comments

Popular Posts