Miscellaneous happenings....
Yes, yes...it's ok. Take a look at my sweet, beautiful kids. This is our Easter picture of them. Sadly, though, I didn't take it on Easter. Ayden did wear this outfit to church and by the time we got home he was changed into something else (I will spare you the details as to why..lol). I ended up not being able to take their picture on Easter Sunday because of the temperament of them both. They are never on the same emotional map..lol. It's ok. At least I got this one before my azalea blooms fell to the ground. I think the picture came out pretty good considering I still don't have the camera I really want. Oh, well, in time I suppose...lol.
Things around our home are getting back to a semi-normal status. Ayden is sleeping 8 hours at night and I'm at least getting a little more sleep so I'm a little more sane (I mean as much as can be expected from a mom with an infant and a 4 yr old). As for physically...hmmm...I want my pre-pregnancy body back!! I have given myself a break since it's only been 12 weeks (wow...that's like three months) since I had my baby. My hair is dry, and due to my wonderful postpartum hormones, is falling out in clumps. I don't get very many places on time, but I usually show up and at least have matching clothes on. Yes, things seem to be getting back to some sort of "normal" here.
My brother-in-law and sister-in-law had their baby last Saturday. She was like 8 lbs. but they think she was about 4 weeks early. She's been in the NICU since early Sunday morning with breathing trouble, heart issues, jaundice, and she seems to lack the sucking reflex which is causing her to not nurse/bottle feed well at all. She is getting better every day, but it's taking a toll on her parents. They had to return home without her on Monday and have spent every minute at the hospital with her since they were discharged...of course, what parent wouldn't, right? Anyway, she is a beautiful baby. Prayerfully, she will be able to go home soon. I have seen pictures of her, but want to hold her so badly. We will travel up to Ft. Worth when she is released and is about a month old. I can't wait. Please pray for them, though, that she will be able to come home very soon.
We are still continuing to wait on where God wants us to minister. We weren't able to go to FBC Monroe in view of a call. The date got pushed back and hasn't been rescheduled just yet. We continue to communicate with the team, but are praying God's will for our lives.


Comments