3 months ago....
Three months ago today I had my second baby boy. What an experience!! I can't believe he is already three months old. Seems like just yesterday I brought him home. It's been said time and time again...my, how time flies.
He has reached several milestones (which I think are early milestones). He has rolled over several times, holding up his head and lifting his head and neck while on his belly, tracking us when we walk past him, laughing at us and smiling almost constantly. I'm breastfeeding so he is eating like every 3 hours and I still feel tied to him (or him to me..lol), but I don't feel as self-conscious about feeding in public. I remember when I had Cade I would literally do anything I could to avoid nursing in public, but with Ayden I don't care as much. I have a cover and all...not like I just hang it all out there for everyone to see...I'm very discreet..lol...but, it's not as big of a deal to me this time around.
Anyway, he is growing quickly. He sleeps pretty well for this stage in life. I'm resting and sleeping better. It's nice that the weather is getting warmer so we can spend more time outside with him. He is a beautiful baby with a great personality.
Thank you, God, for blessing me with two wonderfully healthy children. I feel so priveleged to be a mom to young children and teach them about your Son. How wonderful it is to hear them talk about You and hear their love for you. I can't wait to see what You will do with each of them and see where they will serve You in their adult lives.


Comments