I am an AUNT!!!

Tim and Sarah had their baby today. Olivia Ann Tucker...8 lbs 2 oz and 21 inches long. That's about how big Cade was and Ayden was about the same. Tuckers make big babies..lol. I am so excited to be an aunt to this precious little angel.

Ayden slept through the night a few nights ago...two nights in a row. Then, I posted it on Facebook and, of course, I should have known better. That night he was up at his normal time to feed..lol. Like I said, I should've known better than to say anything. Actually, I have to say that he is doing rather well for his age. He goes to bed and sleeps from 8 p.m. till 3 or 4 a.m. After that he feeds every 3 hours. Breastfeeding is very rewarding but very hard. I love it, but I'm so tired. My little man is growing up quickly, but that's what I prayed for. The newborn days are so hard and I'm glad they have gone by quickly, but I'm enjoying every minute.

Comments

Becky said…
congratulations!!!

Popular Posts