Think I have figured it out....maybe...
So, I think my Ayden is just a cryer. He loves to be swaddled...tight. He will usually nod off in the swing if I leave him there, but he startles himself awake since his little arms are not held down. Cade never really preferred to be in his swing, but Ayden loves it. Cade always really liked the vibrating chair, but Ayden really doesn't like it much. So, the swing or swaddling and letting him cry is pretty much how we get him to sleep. I don't mind the crying...I think I was just more frustrated with trying to find out exactly what he wanted me to do. Now that I know, it's not too big of a deal. I know these days are limited and will go quickly. I'm treasuring each moment.
Side note...now that I know he likes to be swaddled...he slept 9 hours Thursday night. I guess that's considered sleeping through the night...lol...8 p.m. until about 5 a.m. He turned two months old Friday (yesterday)...can't believe it!!
Side note...now that I know he likes to be swaddled...he slept 9 hours Thursday night. I guess that's considered sleeping through the night...lol...8 p.m. until about 5 a.m. He turned two months old Friday (yesterday)...can't believe it!!


Comments
Thanks for your sweet note on my blog. I'll love on Ayden ANYtime :D