Normal ???
I'm beginning to feel a little bit normal again. It's been 9 weeks today since I gave birth to our second son. He is the most beautiful, precious little thing since I had Cade. Although it's been a little more difficult road with Ayden I feel so privileged to be his mommy. My house has taken a back seat and my kids are beginning to understand each other and react to each other. It's greatness.
On a spiritual side of things....we are still here. We didn't go to FBC Monroe in view of a call. They pushed back our date so we didn't go. Ryan and I are doing our best to keep our focus on Christ and making sure we are not clouded by worldly feelings.
Ryan posted this on his Facebook this morning:
On a spiritual side of things....we are still here. We didn't go to FBC Monroe in view of a call. They pushed back our date so we didn't go. Ryan and I are doing our best to keep our focus on Christ and making sure we are not clouded by worldly feelings.
Ryan posted this on his Facebook this morning:


Comments