lots to share....
I have been so lazy. I have been taking pictures and intending to share them on blogger and just don't do it. I look at my other friends' blogs and their pics are always up-to-date and I begin to feel bad....then, I remember than I'm pregnant and have an excuse to forget...lol...I guess.
Anyway, here are a few pics that I wanted to share with you that I know you will enjoy:
When we bought our new computer we decided we would give Cade this old one. It doesn't run very well or very fast at all, but we took all the apps off of it and let him play on it. He loves to get on playhousedisney.com and play games until he simply falls asleep. It's so funny to me that he loves being on the computer so much. He is three and already knows how to use the mouse and navigate through a webpage. How many of us knew how to do that at three? We were lucky if we got to play Oregon Trail in the computer lab at school in the 6th grade...lol. Our children will be so much smarter than us when they get older.
This is the front and back of Cade's Fall Fest outfit. I know I posted some pics of the unfinished product, but this is complete. Cade didn't want it to say his name so he was truly "Dave". He looked so cute and I was so proud of his first homemade costume. I tried and tried to figure out how to make the patches look EXACTLY like the Movers' patches, then gave up and decided no one would really care and Cade loved it just as much, so this is how it turned out.
And here he is....Mover Dave ready to go to Costume Day at MDO. He was so cute I could hardly stand it.
We didn't get to go on the Playdate with MOPS to the Methodist Church to pick out a pumpkin so I took Cade to a local nursery to pick out a big pumpkin and two smaller pumpkins to decorate. This was the day that it poured down rain on us and I figured I would miss it all (and I did while at the nursery), but after racing through the grocery store I got soaked because I missed the rain...until I got completely checked out...wouldn't you know?
Here is our pumpkin...all carved and lit. We painted the two small ones and kept them inside. They are still sitting out...I'm sure we will have to get rid of them soon. Cade was going to help me scoop out all the stuff from the inside and he decided he didn't want to cause he said it stunk...lol...so no cute pics of that, but I thought the pumpkin turned out super cute.
Finally, here is a picture of my two favorite people. I love these boys so much and I know that God is blessing us in ways that I cannot even give enough thanks. In this picture they are dressed just alike...right down to their jeans and flip flops. I had gone to buy Cade some new clothes because I didn't realize that he had grown out of all his last winter clothes...lol. He was proud to dress like his dad for Sunday morning.
As for me...I have been washing baby clothes. They are finally all clean and ready to put into the closet/dresser...if I can get over to the store to buy some more baby hangers and get a dresser in the nursery. I am so glad that I don't have to have another shower because I saved all my stuff from when Cade was a baby. I do not like having to get everything down from the attic, though, and going through it. Seems to be a little less organized this time around...lol. I do, however, enjoy looking at how small all the little clothes are that the baby will wear and it makes my heart happy that this new baby will begin life in his big brother's clothes...hardly worn...lol. I'm ready!!!


Comments
And, btw, Wesley was my *favorite* thing that Ben dressed as. I think I'm gonna have to pull that movie out again...