Imagination Mover Dave....
So...
I asked Cade what he wanted to be for Fall Festival this year. I figured he would say something simple like "Buzz Lightyear" or "Tigger" or, you know, something simple like that...but, nope...
My child asked to be Imagination Mover Dave. The Imagination Movers are a group of men on Disney Channel who solve idea emergencies by using their imaginations..lol. Cade loooovvees this show and watches it daily. I know some of my mommies know this show, but some may not.
Well, anyway, I looked and looked and looked for a costume...nothing.
I decided since I couldn't find the costume I would just try to make it. So, I looked for a pattern....nothing.
Here we go....now, I have to try and make it on my own. No pattern, just an idea of how to do it. I bought the material, traced out Cade's outline, and began to sew. I sewed, ripped, sewed, ripped, sewed, ripped...lol...etc, etc. Probably sewed and ripped and re-sewed about six times to get the thing the right size. I didn't want it too tight nor did I want it super big, but I finally got it right. I installed the zipper (only my second one in life...lol), and then the collar. Everything was done completely blind and, in my opinion, it turned out pretty good...lol.
This is it completely done. I still have to sew on all the embellishments, but really it's pretty much finished.....can't wait to post the final pics when the patches are sewn on!!



Comments
I can't wait to see Cade... I mean, DAVE, at the Fall Festival!