a look back...

I am the world's worst about uploading my photos to my computer.  The only reason that most have gotten saved to either a CD or an external jump drive is because something was always happening to our computer..lol.  As I was going through changing up my blog tonight I was looking for a certain picture to put with my title.  As I looked and looked I found some of these too cute pictures of Cade that I wanted to share.  They are not necessarily in order..lol...but enjoy anyway!!
 

This picture was taken by Ryan..lol.  That's why Cade's face is not so much in the middle of the shot.  He was trying to get the puckered out lip.  Cade did this a lot when we first brought him home.  We thought it was cute...although, at the time this pic was taken he was hungry and not in the mood to be played with..lol.  I really miss these early days!


Cade loves to play in the tub.  He is not afraid of water, unless he cannot touch the bottom...such as a pool, but he loves to splash water OUT of the tub and is constantly in trouble because he can't keep water IN the tub..lol.  In our new house his bathroom is equipped with a claw footed tub with no backsplash to keep water contained.  I love the tub but the water does go everywhere.  


This picture shows a constant friend.  We received "bear" at the baby shower with some other things.  I packed it away before I had Cade and didn't think twice about it.  When he was born and, I guess, around 6-8 months old or so I decided to try to get Cade to have a comfort item, like a blanket or teddy bear would be.  He took to this thing so quickly and I suddenly found myself having to sneak it away from him just to wash it.  We were so blessed when Mackenzie offered to give us one that they had just sitting around in a basket in her room.  She didn't play with it and Ali knew how important it was to Cade so she gave it to us so we could have two.  It has been an incredible blessing to have them both!!


I don't even think Cade was even a year old here yet...lol.  Wasn't he cute?!?!   He can still wear those shorts..lol...



I sent this picture out in one of our Christmas cards one year.  Cade was almost 2.  It was really cold and a little damp this day, but there was a little dog on the other side of the fence that he just had to pet.  He was throwing his cars and other toys through the fence so he might have a chance to go through the fence and touch the dog..lol.  Mommy was smarter than that, though.

Comments

Jessica said…
i swear that tears are in my eyes at how comepletely adorable he is.
Jo said…
These pictures are so sweet! He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him! Maybe one day soon!

Popular Posts