Get out there and PLAY!!!

So the other day, you know, when it was raining non-stop, our back yard looked like "Lake Tucker".  We have a small drainage area that was dug by the previous owner that sends all standing water to the street, but when it rains so hard so quickly the water is very slow to drain out....which leaves this huge lake of water in our back yard.  Oh, well, no use in complaining about a deep pool in your yard....JUST PLAY IN IT!!


I let Cade go out between downpours and play in the water.  It was hilarious watching him in his rubber boots that are about 3 sizes too big...lol.  He had so much fun.  All I could think about is "this will be our future except when he is older he will have his friends over and dad will be teaching them all how to skim board"  LOL


The only sad part about all this water is that it drowned my poor little garden.  My little plants are still so tender and small that I think I'm gonna have to start over.  Oh, well, there's still time.  Farming is hard..lol.


Comments

Jo said…
Great Pictures! So much fun!
Jessica said…
Love this!!! great pictures of cade! they will be a treasure to you. we have pictures of Josh and Luke boogie boarding in the yard when Luke 3. fun times!
oh, and I'm sorry about your garden. :(

Popular Posts