all better...
Well, my little man is all better. I have been watching for signs of hand/foot/mouth disease...no blisters. I looked it up on the internet and found out that it could take more than a week or so to get the blisters on his hands and feet after all the little sores in his mouth go away. His mouth started to feel better Monday evening/ Tuesday morning. All traces of the little "bumps" were completely gone by Tuesday afternoon or so. Of course, that didn't stop Cade from trying to milk his pain for more than two extra days..lol. Oh, yes, he is STILL saying my tongue hurts..lol. I look in and, as I suspect, no traces of anything that should be bothering him. He so does not have a high threshold for pain.
Mack is still in the hospital. Ali hasn't posted about it so I will give just a few small details. The doctors found out she has/had pneumonia. Doctors are treating her and she seems to be fine, but they have to be extra careful to make sure all bacteria are gone before releasing her. I brought Cade to visit her Tuesday and Wednesday. He was so scared to touch her because of the IV line in her little hand. He is so sensitive to hurting someone...this is good I guess...lol...he is such a sweet little kid. When we left school Tuesday I was telling him to come on and let's go cause we were going to see Mack. He turned around and told Katie Rose she couldn't go because she would be scared of the hospital....lol. It was cute, but a little on the bossy side. I think his intentions were completely pure in not wanting Katie to be afraid.
No other new news. I'm getting ready for the MDO end-of-year program. I am looking for some really simple little songs to do with the kids that they can perform. Any ideas?? I will be waiting with baited breath...lol......


Comments