summer blahs...
Seems like this has been a really long week. I feel completely disconnected from everyone I normally hang out with. MOPS is breaking for the summer and MDO is too. Summer has always been kinda depressing for me. I really love being a stay at home mom but I miss being busy with "busy-work" like I usually have during the fall and spring months. Oh, well, I guess you could say that summer is not my favorite time of the year. LOL...
VBS is next week and I absolutely cannot wait. I am teaching the older kids' music..lol...it's so much fun teaching them motions and songs that they don't know yet. This year is gonna be a little bit different because we are doing a different VBS than most churches around here. Cosmic City is the name of it. The songs and the motions are really fun. I think the kids will enjoy it.
As you know, I work with the youth in our church as well. Camp is coming up in July...only a few more weeks and it will be here..lol...seems like we build and build all year for this one thing and once it gets here I forget to prepare myself because I've been working so hard to get all the "extra" stuff done alongside Donnie and Ashley. But, this year I am doing better by preparing myself spiritually for what God is going to show me. I can't wait!!! This year's camp pastor is Moses Ceasar and the praise and worship leader is Michael Spooner Band. You can google these people and listen to a bit if you want...if not..lol...no big deal..lol...just in case. Anyway, I'm really excited this year about what God is doing. Pray that our teens will be open to what God will show them too.
Guess that's it for now. xoxo...prayin' for ya!!
VBS is next week and I absolutely cannot wait. I am teaching the older kids' music..lol...it's so much fun teaching them motions and songs that they don't know yet. This year is gonna be a little bit different because we are doing a different VBS than most churches around here. Cosmic City is the name of it. The songs and the motions are really fun. I think the kids will enjoy it.
As you know, I work with the youth in our church as well. Camp is coming up in July...only a few more weeks and it will be here..lol...seems like we build and build all year for this one thing and once it gets here I forget to prepare myself because I've been working so hard to get all the "extra" stuff done alongside Donnie and Ashley. But, this year I am doing better by preparing myself spiritually for what God is going to show me. I can't wait!!! This year's camp pastor is Moses Ceasar and the praise and worship leader is Michael Spooner Band. You can google these people and listen to a bit if you want...if not..lol...no big deal..lol...just in case. Anyway, I'm really excited this year about what God is doing. Pray that our teens will be open to what God will show them too.
Guess that's it for now. xoxo...prayin' for ya!!


Comments