God can...!!!

I am so not ready for MDO to be over..lol....Although I love my son I got so used to him being gone two days a week and didn't make adjustments for him being here ALL the time..lol. This is the first full week of him being home all day every day. It has been interesting. Seems that once you get into a routine of leaving your child off somewhere and getting stuff done, once they are always around it's more difficult to get stuff done..lol...does that make sense? He is growing all too fast for me and even though I want MORE children I can't imagine having another one right now....at least in my plans..lol.

I got a call from Dan today. I haven't spoken to him in a really, really long time. See, he moved to Florida from here (see previous posts about youth ministry). I miss him terribly. He left because he and his wife felt called to ministry outside of the church walls. I love that he listened to the voice of God and just went. God has provided for them in ways that can only be explained as "God did it!!" It's encouraging to me to hear him tell me the ways that God is taking care of them and know that God is using him in ways he never imagined were possible. Still, it's hard not having my friend around.

In a different light...God is doing incredible things in my life. My eyes are being opened to the things He is doing all around me. He is blessing, providing, helping, teaching...you name it He is actively doing it. I believe He has placed a call on my life. I can't be sure yet what it is. I don't think He has fully revealed it yet. I'm not sure if it's to be me directly in ministry or if it's to be me indirectly in ministry (i.e. God calling Ryan to ministry and I support him through it). Pray that God will reveal Himself fully to us both.

I really miss MOPS.

Next Wednesday I have to lead the evening service. If you don't know, I really don't feel comfortable doing this..lol. We have called a new music minister who won't be moving here until I think the 18th (??) Not sure when he will be here but I think this is his first Sunday. Anyway, so Eric, Patrick, and Donnie will all be gone next week. That leaves me. Eric always leaves me in charge of leading the band, which I really don't mind doing...it's the segways in between the songs that I'm not good at. Usually there is always a man who can fill in (Patrick or Donnie) but this time there is no one else to turn to...lol...anyway, I'm EXTREMELY nervous and don't know how it will turn out. Can women do things like this? Am I stepping over an invisible line? Of course, I'm not stepping..lol...I'm being PUSHED!! LOL...anyway, pray that I can do it and move with the Holy Spirit's leading and not my own.

Hmmm...guess that's about it...talk more later...

xoxo

Hmmm....not much else I can think of right now. This is probably one of my most rambling posts yet, but if I think of anything else I will post it.

Later....xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts