It's snowing in Blytheville....
Well, today was the first snow (that I've seen) in Blytheville. I don't think it's supposed to be snowing this early in the year, but, well, it is...lol. It has been raining for like three days straight and the temperature has been falling gradually. It's nice to be somewhere that has actual seasons. We are technically still supposed to be in Fall, but, I guess God can bring each season as He sees fit.
My plants haven't had the best move. This corn plant looks terrible. It was looking good before our move. Of course our SETX humidity kept it looking great. I put it outside, even thought it's not an outside plant and it literally thrived. I just got it back to a pretty healthy state before our move, and, well, you can tell it's had a hard time here.
This is Cade enjoying the snow his way. He was just so excited to see it falling in huge flakes all over our yard. He went out and came in like three times. He just can't hardly contain himself..lol. I thought it was cute that he was trying to catch the snowflakes on his tongue.
Here he is, again, looking oh so sweet. He has this jacket that we bought for him when we got here, but he is wearing rubber boots. None of us have appropriate clothes for such cold weather. It won't be long before we are all "regulars" with this weather.


Comments