We made it through....
Ayden is 4 months old tomorrow. We made it through his first growth spurt. He is still nursing about ever 2 hours but I know he can go 3 or 4 but I don't push him unless he is not fussing. What an amazing child he is. I just don't remember much about how Cade did during this time in his life, but, then again, I was working during the day for his 3rd and 4th months of life. I guess I just put a lot out of my mind because I didn't see him much during the day....but, everything is normal. We go Wednesday for his 4 month visit and to get his shots...wow...I hate those Dr. visits.
Anyway, we just got back from our visit with Tim and Sarah. Their little Olivia is precious. She is 6 weeks old and I was so glad to know that we were past that point...lol. I didn't envy them at all. She is on formula and they think she has colic. I didn't know how to help them except for giving them some Mylicon and suggesting them laying her across their lap to put pressure on her belly. My kids never had colic so I really don't know any other tricks. I just went with what the books say about it. I'm not sure that she really has colic, but she is a fussy baby...but, precious all the same. She has a head full of soft brown hair and blue eyes...just like all the Tuckers. She is a cutie pie. I'm so proud to be an aunt. This is my first time to be something besides a cousin..lol. I want to spoil her and be her favorite!! We'll see..lol.
Thanks for all you guys advice on dealing with my sleepless nights. It's getting better. Ayden sleeps at least 6 to 8 hours through the night (depending on when I put him down for the night). I'm grateful for that. I'm resting and sleeping much better.
Anyway, we just got back from our visit with Tim and Sarah. Their little Olivia is precious. She is 6 weeks old and I was so glad to know that we were past that point...lol. I didn't envy them at all. She is on formula and they think she has colic. I didn't know how to help them except for giving them some Mylicon and suggesting them laying her across their lap to put pressure on her belly. My kids never had colic so I really don't know any other tricks. I just went with what the books say about it. I'm not sure that she really has colic, but she is a fussy baby...but, precious all the same. She has a head full of soft brown hair and blue eyes...just like all the Tuckers. She is a cutie pie. I'm so proud to be an aunt. This is my first time to be something besides a cousin..lol. I want to spoil her and be her favorite!! We'll see..lol.
Thanks for all you guys advice on dealing with my sleepless nights. It's getting better. Ayden sleeps at least 6 to 8 hours through the night (depending on when I put him down for the night). I'm grateful for that. I'm resting and sleeping much better.


Comments