Random pics that I love...
This year they projected all this snow for our area. We (Mid-County) waited in anticipation of a blanket of snow that would fall over our area and cover the ground. What we got instead was about 5 minutes of drizzle that was mixed with rain. The ground was so wet that the "snow" didn't even stick to anything..lol. All that waiting and anticipating for nothing. Poor Cade was even napping when the snow finally came through. Anyway, since it's so unusual for the snow to fall we have no clothes to go out an play in even if it did snow..lol.
Well, last year, it DID snow. We woke up in the middle of the night to find all this snow covering the ground and staying for hours. Many got up and went out to play in it, but we didn't. I figured since it was staying through the night we would just get up and go out before MDO. It was greatness. Cade loved it and expects every single year that it should snow here in Port Neches. Of course, it doesn't, but it's nice to dream, right? This is the picture I took of Cade right before we went to school on this "snow day". I didn't have anything to put in his little snow man so I used Potato Head parts. I thought he turned out really cute. I couldn't get him any bigger..lol.

Cade has coined this area his "hideout". It's a small space under my cabinet where I keep pots and pans. It's two levels and he has cleared out a section so he can sort of lay down. He is obviously too big for this area, but he loves it so much. He keeps a pillow, blanket, flashlight, and a few toys in here to keep himself occupied. He likes me to close up the doors so he can be alone. I think it's just a good hiding place for him while I make supper. He only gets in there when he really feels like it, but it's funny when he pretends like he is going in to go to sleep.

This is a picture of what happens when you leave your camera out where your 3-year-old can get his hands on it. I woke up to find that he had taken pictures of the TV, the floor, and this of his face. I'm sure the flash blinded him when it went off in his little eyes, but it made for a really cute picture. He does have his own camera. One of those kid-tough cameras that has games and stuff on it that he can play with, but for some reason he finds it more interesting to play with our things than his own things....go figure...isn't it always like that?

I have been the world's worst about taking pictures this past 9 months. I have even resorted to carrying my camera with me everywhere I go, since it fits in my purse, so I will have it with me at a moment's notice. I still have neglected to take pictures when the time calls for it. Now that Mother's Day Out is done for me I hope to make more time to get pictures taken and organized so I can share them when appropriate.
My little boy is growing up too fast but I am loving every minute of it. He is so cute and loving and cuddly and precious. I know there will be days when he gets older that he doesn't want to have much to do with me, so I am soaking up every minute of his childhood.
***I will become outnumbered in my own household soon. My boys are precious gifts from the Lord and I pray that they are blessed every day with His wisdom and guidance.***
Well, last year, it DID snow. We woke up in the middle of the night to find all this snow covering the ground and staying for hours. Many got up and went out to play in it, but we didn't. I figured since it was staying through the night we would just get up and go out before MDO. It was greatness. Cade loved it and expects every single year that it should snow here in Port Neches. Of course, it doesn't, but it's nice to dream, right? This is the picture I took of Cade right before we went to school on this "snow day". I didn't have anything to put in his little snow man so I used Potato Head parts. I thought he turned out really cute. I couldn't get him any bigger..lol.
Cade has coined this area his "hideout". It's a small space under my cabinet where I keep pots and pans. It's two levels and he has cleared out a section so he can sort of lay down. He is obviously too big for this area, but he loves it so much. He keeps a pillow, blanket, flashlight, and a few toys in here to keep himself occupied. He likes me to close up the doors so he can be alone. I think it's just a good hiding place for him while I make supper. He only gets in there when he really feels like it, but it's funny when he pretends like he is going in to go to sleep.
This is a picture of what happens when you leave your camera out where your 3-year-old can get his hands on it. I woke up to find that he had taken pictures of the TV, the floor, and this of his face. I'm sure the flash blinded him when it went off in his little eyes, but it made for a really cute picture. He does have his own camera. One of those kid-tough cameras that has games and stuff on it that he can play with, but for some reason he finds it more interesting to play with our things than his own things....go figure...isn't it always like that?
I have been the world's worst about taking pictures this past 9 months. I have even resorted to carrying my camera with me everywhere I go, since it fits in my purse, so I will have it with me at a moment's notice. I still have neglected to take pictures when the time calls for it. Now that Mother's Day Out is done for me I hope to make more time to get pictures taken and organized so I can share them when appropriate.
My little boy is growing up too fast but I am loving every minute of it. He is so cute and loving and cuddly and precious. I know there will be days when he gets older that he doesn't want to have much to do with me, so I am soaking up every minute of his childhood.
***I will become outnumbered in my own household soon. My boys are precious gifts from the Lord and I pray that they are blessed every day with His wisdom and guidance.***


Comments