"My presence will go with you..."

I haven't blogged in a while. No reason, really, I think I've gotten a little punch drunk on Facebook and just haven't taken the time to get on blogger..lol.

God is moving through my life like a mighty rushing wind. I mean that very literally. He is M-O-V-I-N-G and I'm scared to death. I'm not really at liberty to share just yet, but soon. I literally sat crying last night before bed (while Ryan was in the shower and couldn't see or hear me) and cried out to the Lord for comfort and insight. Instantly I felt His hand on my shoulder and His comforting spirit within me telling me "It's ok".

This morning I received a text message from a friend of mine that read this:

"My presence will go with you and I will give you rest." Ex 33:14

Wow...exactly what I needed to hear. I need to be reminded in my meager existence that I am not meant to make it on my own. I need my Lord to fill me with Himself and gently guide me along His paths.

Along other lines....we began MOPS today. I have missed it so much since the summer months have been trudging on. I love being a part of something so wonderful and exciting and FUN!! It's truly a blessing to come together with ladies that YOU KNOW are dealing with the same stuff you are and are making it and can give you a little encouragement. I love it so much...can't wait to see how God will move through that.

Welp...I guess that's about it for now. The rains have moved it for a while. Perfect weather for napping or losing yourself in the hypnotic sound of the thunder...very soothing.

Comments

Jo said…
Great message. We need to learn how to rest in his peace.I always screw that up!! LOL I get so wrapped up in everything I need to do, be, participate in, that I forget to just rest in his peace and comfort. I needed to be reminded of that today....believe me!! Thanks!!

Popular Posts