some pictures...
So since we have gotten our new computer I have taken zero time to get to know how to actually use it. We bought a MacBook and everything is different with it than on a regular PC. I love it and it's really neat, but it just takes time to get to know how to use it. Every.Single.Thing is different. Anyway, since I had a few minutes before Chuck-E-Cheese I thought I would share a few pics that I figured out how to upload to my computer. Sooo......
This is my most recent catastrophe. My mom's cat scratched Cade on his eye...not his actual eyeball, but his lower eyelid. I was sooo mad. I got really mad at my mom and had to apologize later. I yelled...lol...anyway, my poor, poor little boy has had more black eyes and eye injuries in his short 3 years of life than I have ever had in my whole life. I feel horrible.
Anybody remember Play-Doh fun factory? Well I had one when I was little and I lllloooovvveeeddd it so much. It was a mess to play with and a mess to clean up but I seriously loved it. Well I got Cade a Play-Doh Octopus for Christmas...which I think is just a newer version of the fun factory..lol. I had so much fun playing with him.
We both loved to watch the stuff squish out and make "hair" or "arms" or whatever..lol...call me a big kid.
Cade loves playing with Play-Doh. We have made several homemade play-doughs and cutting and pressing and rolling and what not with all the extra tools keeps him entertained for hours.
I love this picture. Cade just got this tricycle on his birthday and has just now realized that he can peddle it himself. He is sooo cute riding it up and down the driveway and the sidewalks in front of our house. He is getting so big.
I took this picture when Ryan wasn't looking...lol...he doesn't like to take pics but I thought this one was cute. Ryan was studying something he was teaching on a Sunday night at coffee house and Cade crawled up next to him and said he had to do his "work" too. Cade's "work" is nothing but a spiral and a pencil that he scribbles with. He thinks he is sooo important.


Comments
Poor Cade! Cat scratches... ouch!