Mommy...

I am mommy...what else is there? I am reduced to nothing more than food maker, clothes cleaner, bed maker, heiney wiper, and tear dryer. Everything has taken a back seat to motherhood. Before I became a mommy all I could think about was this idealistic way of life that would completely be everything I ever wanted. I would stay home and be pretty and the extra special wife who could do it all during the day. Boy, lol, was I thinking a wild thought! When I brought my wiggly, pink little bundle home reality quickly set in..lol. I became a milk making machine who was always on call for this little thing that was very insistent that the food come "right now!!" I made it through that and now we have entered the "terrible twos" which are actually not all that terrible..lol. My son is a great child. He is pretty easy on me and doesn't demand too much. I have found that being a mommy is actually really spectacular. I love every minute of it. I have found that I love being the food maker, clothes cleaner, bed maker, heiney wiper, and tear dryer...I find my joy in those things. I am called to be the "mommy".

Comments

Heather said…
Welcome to the world of blogging!!! Happy to have you here!

Yep, mommyhood is AWESOME, isn't it?!?!!!!!

Popular Posts