You heard right....

or even if you didn't hear yet....

WE'RE MOVING!!!  We have been called as the new student minister/FLC director for First Baptist Church in Blytheville, Arkansas.  We have been praying and trusting that God would make a vocational position a reality for us for like 2 years or more.  I know that the story of our calling hasn't been completely shared, but I will get around to typing it all out one day.

I don't have a definite date of when we will move as of yet, but we do know it will be near the end of October this year.  So we don't have much time..lol.  We need to sell our house before we think too far ahead.  Right now that is the main thing on our list of things to do.  We know that this is the right move for our family so we just trust that God has someone already lined out to buy our home.

So, here is the front of the church.



Please pray for us as we "go into all the world" and do our best to do what God has called us to do.  I know that Ryan will do his greatest for the Kingdom.  It's what he was meant to do!

Comments

Micah said…
LOL laughing because Landon just told us not FIVE minutes ago that ya'll were moving to another country. I told him I wasn't sure that was true because I was pretty sure you'd blog about it. I signed on and wah lah! lol He was right! Arkansas IS like a whole other country you know. LOL
We sure are gonna miss your sweet family but I know ya'll will be just fine. :)
Congratulations!
Ra Ra Bazaar said…
Lots of prayers for your imminent move and ministry. Hope it all goes smoothly!

Popular Posts