Ok...so I'm back....
I've seriously been missing my blogging world. I have been so incredibly busy with another child in my home that I have still been adjusting to life as a family of four. It's really hard..lol....for me, anyway. I get used to things the way the are and, then, things have a way of changing.
Anyway, my life is sort of in discombobulation at the moment. God is turning my fruit basket over and over and over again. Seems He is doing things so differently in my life than I ever expected He would. But, then again, I have to ask myself, "What did I REALLY expect from Him?" I mean, come on, was I REALLY expecting that the Lord would just do things wonderfully perfect straight from the start? Maybe...but that was a pretty diluted mindset I had I suppose. God is so much bigger and His ways are so much better than mine. So....here we are. Still in Port Neches. Still waiting on God to tell us what to do. I'm content with that for now.
I am reading "Radical" by David Platt. I hope that if you haven't read it you will find it and invest in it for a while. I will update my blog soon and find some other interesting things to talk about to make people want to read about what my life is about now....lol.
Thanks for reading!
Anyway, my life is sort of in discombobulation at the moment. God is turning my fruit basket over and over and over again. Seems He is doing things so differently in my life than I ever expected He would. But, then again, I have to ask myself, "What did I REALLY expect from Him?" I mean, come on, was I REALLY expecting that the Lord would just do things wonderfully perfect straight from the start? Maybe...but that was a pretty diluted mindset I had I suppose. God is so much bigger and His ways are so much better than mine. So....here we are. Still in Port Neches. Still waiting on God to tell us what to do. I'm content with that for now.
I am reading "Radical" by David Platt. I hope that if you haven't read it you will find it and invest in it for a while. I will update my blog soon and find some other interesting things to talk about to make people want to read about what my life is about now....lol.
Thanks for reading!


Comments